Cream/chocolate flavors

Click here for information regarding Hawaiian Snow shave ice flavors as well as various Hawaiian shave ice toppings.
thechristyw

Mon May 07, 2018 10:05 am

Wondering if anyone has some “cream” flavor recipes (where you take a regular flavor and make it cream based) and I’m also looking for a chocolate recipe. Thanks
ShaveIce

Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 am

For cream, some people use evaporated milk or condensed milk (diluted) and mix it together.

A good chocolate would be using a concentrate that is chocolate and mixing it with some hersheys or similar chocolate syrup.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.
thechristyw

Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 pm

ShaveIce² wrote:For cream, some people use evaporated milk or condensed milk (diluted) and mix it together.

A good chocolate would be using a concentrate that is chocolate and mixing it with some hersheys or similar chocolate syrup.
Okay. So, if I wanted a strawberry cream for example, I could just mix with some sweetened condensed milk/evaporated milk (I wasn’t referring to the snow cap)?
ShaveIce

Thu May 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Yes, the popular cream would be evaporated milk. You will find condensed milk too thick and expensive.
www.shaveiceshaveice.com
Forum for Hawaiian shave ice, shave ice supplies, shave ice flavors, and shave ice machines.