Ice buckets for Fujimarca

Click here for questions and answers regarding the many shave ice supplies and accessories that you may use for your home or business!
kblocker

Wed May 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Hello! I just ordered the Fujimarca V2. I've also spent quite a bit of time looking for the correct sized buckets to freeze my own ice- without much luck. Is there a specific size of bucket you have the best luck with? Any other ice freezing tips/tricks welcome as well. Thanks so much! :)
Mulan

Fri May 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I got my molds from here: https://www.shaveicesupplies.com/index. ... earch=mold
but you can use anything similarly sized. I did know someone using a quart sized mixing container from home depot but that could be problematic with your health department as they are probably not classified as food safe. Personally I wouldn't exceed anything bigger than 6 inches wide/tall. I cringe everytime I see huge blocks on machines, the heavier block causes so much unnecessary wear and tear to a machine in my opinion.
kblocker

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:04 pm

Thanks so much! I ended up ordering a few different sizes off of Amazon- food safe. Some of them are cracking. I do need lids however so I may try the one that you linked from HTK. :)